List Your Property As A Film Location
List Your Property as a Film Location
Thank you for your interest in listing your property in our film & TV location database. Please read this entire page before submitting photographs. If you would like your Alabama home, business, or property considered for filming, please upload digital photos via the photo submission form at the bottom of the page. We will review your photos and, if approved, your property will be added to our online locations database, which is publicly viewable on our website: Mobile Reel Scout Locations
Submitted Locations Tips:
- This database is for shooting locations only.
- Inclued photos of entire Property Exterior, Interior, from the street. If you have any usage restrictions please note them.
- Concentrate on unique features and rooms of the property
- Include photos of the assets in your description (pool, long driveway, etc.).
- Shoot WIDE and from multiple angles.
- Professional photos are not required, but dark, old, or poorly focused photos will not be accepted, nor will those that are too small or low-resolution.
- Make sure images are properly rotated before submission.
- Staged photos highlighting people, pets or objects are not accepted.
- You must be the actual owner of the property or have the owner's permission to lease it for production.
- Properties currently for sale will not be accepted.
- If drastically remodeling, please wait until work is complete before submitting photos.
- Describe your property: Write a descriptive title and add detail to the listing – square footage, architectural style, year built, number of bedrooms, special features.