Theater Branding Workshop, March 8, 9 am in Mobile at the 69th Annual Theatre Conference
Friday, Jan 26, 2018
Theater Branding Workshop
SETC 2018 Convention / March 8 @ 9am
Is your theater attracting the right audience for your production?
What are your theaterís graphics communicating to your prospective audience?
Join Drama Queen Graphics at the Southeastern Theatre Conference (SETC) 2018 Convention, March 8-11 for an informal discussion about what works, what doesnít and suggestions about how to make your theaterís brand look as good as your productions.
Among the many topics covered are the 11 Rules of Theater Branding, which include:
1) The importance of having a logo and how to get one
2) Maximizing a limited marketing budget
3) Working with graphic designers and photographers
4) Using Broadway graphics vs. original graphics
5) How to use your organizationís website as a branding tool
And much more!
And stop by the Drama Queen Exhibition Booth after the talk!
Theater Branding in the Digital Age
Where? SETC Annual Conference
Mobile Convention Center
When? Thursday, March 8 @ 9:00 am
SETC | Connecting You to Opportunities in Theatre!